PURPOSE AND SCOPE
- The Journal of the Van Yüzüncü Yýl Üniversitesi Ýktisadi ve Ýdari Bilimler Fakültesi (VAN YYÜ ÝÝBF), which is an international refereed journal and whose areas of focus are Economics, Business Administration, Public Administration, International Relations, Labor Economics, Industrial Relations, Econometrics and Finance, aims to publish original articles of interest to different disciplines of social sciences. In its each issue, the journal also includes a special section for writings such as reports, compilations, conference notes, case studies, translations, book reviews, and chronicles, which contribute to the scientific field.The journal is published twice a year, in December and June. Special editions can be issued when necessary. The language is Turkish and English.
- Submitted manuscripts must have never been published before or sent to other journals in the same process to be published. The submitted texts of original articles must not exceed 25 pages (or 10,000 words) in total. If the articles are accepted to be published, VAN YYU ÝÝBF Journal retains all the publishing rights.
- Authors should submit a separate title page containing the name of the article and author, their brief biographies not exceeding 100 words, the institutions they serve, and their contact information. For the blind review process, the texts are sent to the (2) referees after omitting the title page. The texts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the file name specified.
- Publication decision is given by the editorial board according to the referee report. The articles are given a positive or negative response to the writer at the latest within 1 month after reaching the editorial board.If corrections are requested from the register, the corrections must be made within 15 days at the latest and sent to the Editorial Board.
- Written statements based on notices submitted at postgraduate theses or at scientific meetings should be noted as footnotes on the first page. The articles sent to the journal will not be returned unless they are published or published. The fact that the spelling mistakes are over the ordinary will be enough to turn the writing off.